If you’re looking for listening stuff, keep on reading. Listed below are a few sites you can try to find out which ones fit your language skills and interests. For tips on how to listen read Listening – How to.
- Schooltv.nl – Short videos about a broad variety of topics for children of different ages. Use the filter options or search for videos about a specific topic. With the ‘Thema’ option on the left you can filter by category.
- Jeugdjournaal.nl – Dutch news for children. Use the search to look for an item or watch the latest news update.
- Taalklas.nl – Watch short videos about topics from daily life and practice new words. Simply create a free account, choose your language level and get started.
- Uitzendinggemist.net – Overview of online Dutch tv programs. Click ‘zoeken’ (search) and look for a program. Examples of popular programs:
- Boer zoekt vrouw – series about farmers looking for a partner.
- De rijdende rechter – series about a travelling judge who solves arguments between neighbors.
- Masterchef – cooking competition series.