Taalles Porcelijn offers customized language lessons for beginning and advanced learners of Dutch. The aim is to help you acquire the language and communication skills you need in your everyday life. You can sign-up for one on one lessons or for lessons in a small group (up to 6 persons), either face-to-face or online.
Why learn Dutch at Taalles Porcelijn?
The main advantages of learning Dutch at Taalles Porcelijn in a nutshell:
- Learn what you need at your own pace – Learn the language skills you need for your daily life.
- Have fun practicing – Enjoy trying out your new skills with a broad variety of tools and games.
- Learn about the Dutch culture – Get to know the Dutch culture and find things to do that suit your interests and where you can practice the language.
“I highly recommend Taalles Porcelijn. Saskia is a knowledgeable professional. Her kind demeanor, warm personality and enthusiasm allow you to learn the Dutch language with ease. Saskia tailors the lessons to make them relevant to your life and interests. For me, the combined teaching of everyday practical information and text book knowledge has opened up the world around me!” Kathy Sherman
Click here for more testimonials.
Good to know!
- Lesson length is between 1 and 2 hours.
- Lesson frequency is flexible, but preferably at least 1 lesson per week.
- Language of instruction is either English or French, depending on your preference.
- Flexible schedule: the basic schedule is set-up during the first lesson. The schedule can be modified in consultation with the teacher.
- Cancellations are free of charge if communicated at least 24 hours in advance. If not, 50% of the lesson price is due.
Private lessons are the best way to learn Dutch if you like to learn what you want when you want, or if you want to perfect your language skills.
Private lessons are fully focussed on your learning needs and adjusted to your learning preferences which ensures you quickly develop the language skills you need.
Private lesson prices*
- € 50,00 for a 1 hour lesson
- € 70,00 for a 1 1/2 hour lesson
- € 85 for a 2 hour lesson
*In case of advance payment for 10 lessons you receive a 10% discount.
Private lessons for two
Do you want to have private lessons together with a friend or a partner? Then this is the formula for you. Having private lessons with one other person gives you the opportunity to study and practice what you’ve learned with someone else.
Prices per person*
- € 45,00 for a 1 hour lesson
- € 42,00 for a 1 1/2 hour lesson
- € 35,00 for a 2 hour lesson
*In case of advance payment for 10 lessons you receive a 10% discoun.
It can also be fun and productive to have lessons in a small group, provided the members of the group are a good fit in terms of initial language level and shared objectives. Prices of small groups depend on the group size. Please phone or email for up to date prices. See the Contact page for details.